Wednesday, October 01, 2008

^.^ PIGLET ^.^


1.10.08

Missed “piglet” so much.

I hadn’t seen this “piglet” since last holiday.

He is so cute as usual, still, he is very very…...naughty (as usual).

After dinner tonight, he asked me if I wanna join him to play candle.

His “invitation” reminded me of my childhood.

I remember that, during my childhood, I was the kind of kid that would keep playing with candle or latern though moon cake festival had passed several days.

I was free at the time, furthermore, I also wanted to recall back my childhood memories.

So, I joined him.

Nowadays, laterns were designed so creatively.


cute face with his heart shape candles.

me and piglet
cute enough to pose for "Child Vogue"
little chef
Overall, this nite really made me recall bac my childhood memories.

No comments: