Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Damned Bus!


4.10.08
Just in the blink of an eye, my holidays were over.

7.10pm, Bee took me to the bus terminal.
(Thanks, Bee)

When we arrived, I didn’t see anyone there yet.

But soon, people crowded the bus terminal.

There were only 10 of us who were going to take the bus back to UUM.

But how come there could be so many of people?

Here, I wanna say “Thanks” to our beloved friends.

Cuz they came to see us off (though there was a traffic jam due to “Balik Kerja” phenomena).

I hadn’t seen some of them for some time.

Most of them hav become prettier and more handsome.

Kambing is the one who has the most dramatic change.

Just looked at his hairstyle.

Simple yet fashionable.

We were chatting while waiting for the bus.

The bus supposed to come at 7.30pm.

But dunno what the hell was happening – the arrival of the bus was one and a half hours late.

Some of my friends intended to dine after saw us off.

However, they didn’t expected that the bus so damned late.

So, at the time they all had to “ikat perut” first.

At 9pm, the damned bus came.

After saying goodbye, our friends left and we were sitting inside the bus while waiting for the bus to take off.

Soon, we could feel the temperature inside the bus was rising.

Guess what happened?

The pipe of the air conditioner was broken.

So, the driver and his partners took another half hour to solve the problem.

At 9.30pm, the bus indeed took off.

Initially, I really thanked God for letting us take off.

However, seemed that God didn’t stand by our side.

Soon after one hour, the damned bus broke down again (in Gombak area).

Tiu Na Sing!

I really shoudn’t be rude.

But other than these three words, I dunno what words else can express my feeling at that time.

Really Tiu NA Sing!


The driver left us in a Mamak Restaurant called AL-Isian (if I’m not mistaken).
Girls were chatting happily.
Sin, and Mr. An - the most talkative person I hav ever met b4.

After an hour had passed, the bus came back to the restaurant to take us.

Walau eh!

11.30pm oredy.

“Bon voyage!”, I said to myself.

Lastly, our journey really became “Bon Voyage”.

We successfully arrived at UUM at 6am.
FINALLY!

1 comment:

kah ling said...

hihihi...jacod a,this "damned bus"so so funny o!hahaha...i like it!^.^