Sunday, October 19, 2008

Aduh!

17.10.08

It’s 2.30am now.

I can’t believe that I am writing this blog right now.

All of my roommates are already asleep.

Guess what keep me awake?

The unbearable “PAIN”.

Yes, it’s my “best friend” - muscular rheumatism, come to visit me again.

I dunno what the hell is happening this time, the pain is just unbearable though I have taken in the pain killer.

I guess that my “best friend” has grown stronger now.

Now I’m just trying to distract my “attention” from the pain by typing this blog.

I do not mean to write this long.

So maybe later I will proceed to “dota”ing or do some revision to keep distracting my attention from the pain.

What I’m sure is that later I must go to the PKU to see the doctor.

Hopefully this time he will give me the right painkiller and right treament.

As a conclusion, I hope that whoever read this blog may start to take good care of their body.

Take me as the bad living example.

Dun simply let any part of your body get injured.




1 comment:

м裏.jëиz said...

hey...
take good care of yourself yea.