Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2 Things I’ve Learned Today!

19.10.08

Today, Keong, Boon, Alex, Cai Li (Alex”s gf), Hamizan and I planned to go to Sport Complex to play badminton at 3.30pm.


However, Keong, Boon, Hamizan and I didn’t make it on time.


We arrived at the bus stop at about 3.40pm.


Once we arrived, we saw Alex and Cai Li were already there waiting for us.


At first, I didn’t sense the aura at the bus stop was a bit odd.


So, I kept on laughing and cracking jokes.
.
.
.
There were several buses passing and didn’t stop by.


Suddenly, Alex slammed his bag against the bench.


His act freaked me out (as I have never seen him acting like that before).


Soon, I could sense something was happening~~~


It seemed that he was fed up with the latecomers [(-us) who had procrastinated the plan].


In the end, Alex and Cai Li refused to go and left the bus stop.


Starting from that moment, I learned that time concept is really crucial.


And my first lesson was – BE PUNCTUAL.


Anyway, four of us didn’t want to spoil our mood.


So, we continued with our plan.


At last, we reached the Sport Complex at around 4.15pm.


After the badminton “match”, we changed to play Ping Pong.


If I’m not mistaken, I had not played Ping Pong for almost 10 years.


So, three of us, rookie, were counting on our coach – Hamizan who was the second runner-up of the “U” Ping Pong Competition, to teach us.


So, Ping-Pong was my second lesson for today.


Ping-Pong was a bit harder than I thought.


First of all, I learned how to grip the bat.


Secondly, I learned how to control the ball (toughest part).


Finally, I learned some tactics, eg : to smash.


Overall, I gave a “A” to Hamizan for teaching us Ping-Pong.


Cuz he was not “stingy” to teach us what he knew.


After the games, we headed to Convo Expo to have our dinner.


The atmosphere there was full of “Convo Feel”, just look at the pictures below:


Set up for the photo snapping - so "cool"!


RM1 charged for taking photo with the bears.

(Finally i could see the fountain flashing water at night. )


There were many graduates taking photo, I didn't snap them cuz the environment was too dark.


Looking at the scene made me imagine the situation when i'm going to graduate 2 n a half years later.


Huh!


By then, I must recall back what I had done today.

No comments: