Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm Only Joking!

30/31.10.08

Wan Sin sent me a sms (on 30.10).

And the content is as below:

This is DIGI special gift for every DIGI user.
Just send this message to another 10 DIGI user and you'll get RM50 free automatic.

I always receives this kind of sms.

99 out of 100 of it were scams.

Frankly speaking, I didn’t believe this kind of message anymore since I had been “scammed” several times (due to avarice).

But still, I wanna try my luck this time.

So, I sent it to other 1o people.

It seemed 9 of them didn’t even want to bother about the sms.

Whereas, Andy who was one of the 10 people I mentioned above, acted kinda…extreme.

He replied that he was annoyed to receive this kind of sms.

Plus, he said I’m very “cheap” (by sending this kind of sms to somebody).

At the time, I felt bloody angry with his remarks.

This is because first of all, I dun think this kind of sms will do harm to anyone.

It just depends whether you want to send it to another 10 people.

Furthermore, it doesn’t contain any curse, like if u dun send this message to another 10 people, you will be out of luck.

.
.
.

Suddenly, there was a BIG idea (wicked PRANK) coming from my head.

It was about trying to trick Andy into believing this message and indeed sending this sms to 10 other people.

Somehow, I just wanna be mischievous this time.

So, I replied I had already received the RM50 by forwarding this message to another 10 people.

And I asked him to believe me and do it faster becuz the offer was valid for 2 days only.

Guessed what?

He believed it.

WA HA HA HA HA!

The next morning (31.10), he asked me why he didn’t received that RM50 though he had sent the sms to 10 people.

And I replied happily that I lied to him.

Soon, I deeply regretted what I had done.

It seemed he was rather fed up with me.

He said he had to explain to those 10 people and this was all because of my bullshit,

n emphasized I had totally “betrayed” our friendship by telling such a lie (sound very serious).

.
.
.
.
.
.
(after a deep thought)

Maybe this time I was a little over.

So, I replied him with a message of apology.

Hopefully he can forget about what I’d done and forgive me.

Hey, buddy.

I was only joking.

No hard feeling, k?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trying