Friday, October 10, 2008

UNEXPECTED!


10.10.08

2.3pm, Nano, Alex, Boon, Keong and I went to Komplex Sukan to play badminton.

Unfortunately, there was a competition going on in the badminton court.

What an unexpected and disappointed news!

It was not worthy for us to go back to hostel cuz we had walked for such a long journey to the Komplex Sukan.

(guys with their bi)

(Look at that childish Nano - showing his double signals.)

So we changed our plan to cycling.

The seat of the mountain bicycle was too low to me.

The level of the seat couldn’t changed since it was screwed tightly.

Furthermore, the seat was too hard for my ass to handle.

My ass was ache and I had to suffer a relapse (I injured my pelvis a year ago).

During the cycling journey, we visited the Taman Rusa.

Though it has been 3 months since we came to UUM, we havn’t visited the Taman Rusa yet.

This was a good opportunity for us to get close to see the deers.



Look at the deers, how adorable they are!
(Boon - guy in green, threatening the deer not to move)

After cycling, Alex suggested to take a sauna.

We havn’t tried the sauna here before.

So everyone was eager to try.

(Sauna Room)
It cost us RM3 each person, including a towel and a short as well.

It was quite disgusting for us to wear the short since we dunno whether it was well cleaned.

Anyway, we still had to use it since we didn’t bring any of our personal towel and short.

It was a fresh experience to me as I have never had a sauna before.

By the end of the sauna, the sweat was pouring off me.

Huh!

I had become totally rejuvenated and refreshing.

You should try it if you are lazy to exercise.

It has been a crazy day!

Totally exhausted now.






No comments: