Saturday, November 08, 2008

Beyonce vs Obama

6.11.08

What is the biggest events happening recently?

I’m sure many will say it is the “Obama became the first African American”.

Well, if u ask me, I would have to answer –“ the debut of Beyonce’s single –If I were a boy/single ladies”.

It’s not that I’m not concerned about the political world.

I do really think Obama has done a good job.

Congratulation to Obama!

He showed the world, especially our COUNTRY that irrespective of race and religion, nothing is impossible with hard work and determination.

Anyway, in my perspective, I think the debut of Beyonce’s new single is bigger.
(cuz she is the BEYONCE)

Talking about the songs,
I am totally absolutely wholly in love with the song – If I Were a Boy.

It’s such a great ballad.

The bootylicious super diva reckons she'd make a better man than any of the cheating, selfish gits she's run into in her time.

The video of the song is kinda like “Freaky Friday”.

In the beginning of the video, a guy (I guess he was Ms Knowles’ husband in the video) makes Ms Knowles breakfast and she kinda dun hav time to eat.

She is playing a role as a police officer who does things that hurt her significant other, like not answering his phone and flirting with other guy.

It made her look wanton and I kinda dun like it.

However,
at the end of the clip, I realized that Ms Knowles was acting out his life and he was a cop and everything that occurred was really him doing the same things to her.

Dramatic yet interesting.

No comments: