Tuesday, September 02, 2008

DIRTY DAY!

30.08.08


Today the “dirty side” of my hostel was revealed.

Dirty water supplying to our hostel was really disgusting.

Let me show you some proofs,




Yellow colored water, just seemed like kopi O.

The real disgusting part was that I had to use this kopi O water to bath.

Terrible, horrible and unbelievable!

Later on, my senior, Sifu asked if we (kieth, Boon, keong and I) wanted to join him for dinner in Chang Loon cuz he think the canteens here would probably use the unclean water to cook. *( Chang Loon is a small town near my U)

For my health sake, I quickly said yes.

We dined in a restaurant inside the C Mart.
The surrounding of this restaurant was quite high class. Hard to find such place in small town like Chang Lun.
I ordered Lemon Chicken Rice + a glass of coke.
Did it seem like fine dining? (probably it seemed fine dining because of my photo snapping skill)
Dining with Boon and Kieth. Boon was busy smsing while Kieth was posing for???.

After the dinner, we went to buy daily necessity in the mall.

Two days later Bulan Ramadhan is going to start.

For your information, during Puasa, canteens here are not going to open(except during buka Puasa).

So buying things like Maggie mee is totally necessary.
At last, we went back to UUM with a full loaded car.

No comments: