Monday, September 15, 2008

An advance celebration of Mooncake Festival

13.09.08



As far as I am concerned, this year Mooncake Festival was really “special” to me.
Celebrating Mooncake Festival without my family and friends made me feel horrible.
Moreover, I haven’t eaten any mooncake(one that I used to eat during Moon Fest) yet.



Moon cake dedication from friends.
It was touching when I received it (though the mooncake tasted horrible).

Luckily, some of my friends had planned something to celebrate the Moon Fest.
At night, we gathered in front of the Mas café.
Each of us brought a latern and some food.
So we chit chat under the moon while eating food that we brought.

Starting from left : Me, Alex, Pit ling, and Chai Li.

( The Moon behind us was created by myself cuz that night, the moon was partly covered by the dark cloud.)


James with his latern.

Alex and Keong.

Though it was not the typical type of Moon Fest celebration that I used to have, I still enjoyed every moment celebrating Moon Fest here with my friends.



No comments: