Monday, September 29, 2008

Balik Kampong!

25.09.08

After taking my statistic exam today, I felt absolutely relaxed and excited.

Lol

Cuz tonight I was going to go back to Bentong – my hometown.

At around 6.30pm, my roommates headed to Chang Lun to take the bus back to KL.

The whole hostel became so quite after 8pm (cuz everyone had balik kampong)

It was quite scary when I was taking my bath cuz the surrounding was damned quite.

8.15pm, I went to dine with Fat Long at Mas café.

After that, I proceeded to the bus stop to wait for my #31 bus.

Coincidently, I met Wei Yan and Cheung who were going to go back to Pahang too at the bus stop.

We were chatting until the bus came at 10.30pm.

Luckily, Mei had kept a seat for me (cuz the bus was free-seated one).

Thanks, Mei.

I closed my eyes and listened to music, and tried not to talk to Mei ( cuz she said she NEVER sleeps during the long journey back to hometown – meaning to say that she would keep talking with the people sit beside her during the journey – things that I dun wan to happen)

What to do?

Pretended I was SO tired and sleepy and closed my eyes all the time.

After 8 hours, finally, I arrived at the Bentong bus station.

Thanks God!

No comments: