Saturday, September 20, 2008

Farewell

19-09-08

Today I took my Managerial Math exam.

The questions weren’t very tough, just like the previous Math’s paper.

So, as usual, I double checked my answers after I had done all the questions with full attention.

After I had passed up my paper, I was asked by Ong to stay and wait.

Just as what Hamizan had told me this morning, we were going to give our Math Lecturer, Mr. Mohd Noor a present as a keepsake.

This was because our Mr. Lecturer was going to leave us to further his study in UK next week.

What a disappointing news for the girls (especially the “jellyfish”).


Mr Mohd Noor is the one who is wearing white shirt (sitting in the front site).

Me, Mr Mohd Noor and Hamizan (I looked pale, probably becuz i had just finished my exam.)


As you can see from the pictures, he is quite “handsome” (if compared with the lecturers that I have seen before, that’s the reason why I wanna use inverted commas.)

Lastly, To Mr.Mohd Noor,
I wanna say that I really appreciate what you had taught me these last few months,
ALL THE BEST to u.

No comments: