Friday, August 29, 2008

DOTA




Much to my embarrassment when I told my friends that I didn’t play DOTA before.

Probably when you are reading this article, you will also think, “which kampong do this boy come from?”. Before this, somehow, I’m just not attracted by this kind of game.

I used to play games like minesweeper and harvest moon. Strategy games like this havn’t been touched by me before.

However, this evening, I don’t know what kind of power pushing behind me, I asked my roommates(Nano and Keong) to teach me to play this game.

Pic of my roommates and I.

Two “experts” (to me) kept explaining when I tried to figure out the uses of each button.

In the beginning, playing against no hero quite easy one. Later I “lan” game with Keong to fight against two heroes.

Guess what is the result.

We lost, though it’s just the easy level.

Dunno who’s that “rat’s shit”. (Probably is me because as you know, I’m just the beginner)

At the end, I found the game quite interesting that probably I will keep playing this game for some time.

1 comment:

jY said...

hoho...
my bro learned to play DOTA ar?:P
can play but dun get addict on it o..