Thursday, September 11, 2008

PERFECT!

10.09.08

Somehow, I just felt that my accounting lecturer did not “like” me.

How did I know?

From the expression in his eyes,

the way he looked at me

plus my sixth sense told me so.
Feeling kinda weird during his class (cuz i kept on thinking he didn't like me.)

Today, Mr.Lecturer let us to choose whether we wanna have our quiz in today or in next week.

He kept emphasizing that today quiz was far easier than the next week one.

What to do?

So, we all chose to be quizzed today.

I teamed up with Boon to do the questions.

Jacob + Boon = Excellent

(this is the new formula that I discovered during our cooperation in the question answering)

We finished it early. (the 1st team finished the questions.)

Mr.Lecturer come over to check our answers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guess what did he said?

“Correct figures, and correct transactions recording”

PERFECT

What?

The word “perfect” was just popped out from his mouth.

Though it’s not a big deal achievement, it seemed unreal to me(especially when he looked at me and said the word “perfect”.)

First time appraisal from the lecturer (especially lecturer that you thought he didn’t like you), it means that I have already changed his impression of me.

LOL

No comments: