Monday, September 29, 2008

Steambot Gathering



28th.09.08

To celebrate all of my friends back from different places (Sabah, Kedah, Penang, and Kl) during Hari Ray holidays, we organized a steambot gathering at my house.

All of my family members were out of town, so this was the good opportunity to have a gathering till late at night.

There were 12 people who would join the gathering this time.

They were Andy, Bee, Herman, Hoe Pui, Wai Hou, Lek, Chun Fei, Sin Teng, Jia Ling, Patricia, Wan Sin and of course, me. (Regrettably, Monica and Miki couldn’t join us this time)

Early in the morning, Pat, Andy, Herman, Hoe Pui went to buy the necessary thing and food.

Then, they took all the thing to my house.

It was my turn now to prepare the food (with the help of Hoe Pui)

The preparation included cleaning the raw food, slicing the meat into pieces, and the most troublesome part – decocting the Tom Yam soup.

Overall, Hoe Pui and I did a good job cuz the Tom Yam soup was tiptop – sourness and spiciness were in perfect balance.

The steambot gathering supposed to start at 7.30pm.

As usual, due to the latecomer, we started to eat at around 8pm.


The arrangement of the food seemed “professional”.



There were a lot of fun during the meal. Cracking jokes like 37 Celsius milk and future Teresa Kwok (the 12 people I mentioned above would know what i mean here).

The ambience just like the scene in the drama Moonlight Resonance. So warm!

We finished eating at 9.30pm. After that, Pat, Wan Sin and Jia Ling helped me cleaned up the places.


While the others were playing Dota in the living room.

After the dishes had been cleaned, four of us (pic above), Pat, Bee, Wan Sin and I were chatting in the dining room.


After all, steambot gathering for this time was very successful, cuz we didn’t over budget, furthermore, the quantity of the food was just enough – no more wasting.


I just wanna say - What a happy holiday!

No comments: