Saturday, February 28, 2009

Triple Kill the Goddamn Broodmothers!

If you aren't a Dota player, probably you wont get what the title means.
Ok, let me explain,
Broodmother is actually one of the Dota Heroes.



In fact, it can be rather redoubtable if the player is really good at using this hero.
I admit I would be quite happy if I were assigned to use this hero.

However, when it comes to reality, it's a totally different story.

I HATE SPIDER.

Unfortunately, my hostel room is full of this kind of goddamn creature.

It's just very unpleasant to sit or study under these spiders.
Let hav a look at my very nauseating "roommates":


Ain't they big and disgusting?

It's not enough, let look at the spiderlings:



What a big family. n they look very creepy...



If you look carefully, actually you can see all these poor little things getting caught in the spiderweb.

Having seen them everyday within these few months made me become sick of them.
I just couldn't stand it anymore.
So, today, I became rather determined to get rid of all these spiders.





With the help of my "weapon" - a wet mop, I swept it across the spiderweb to clean up the web.
At the same time, I did need to aim nicely at the spiders in order to squash and kill them.
It took me almost one hour to kill all these spiders.
Huh!
All my hard works really paid off,

becuz finally my hostel room turned out to be :


It might look a bit messy on the tables, but at least there are nth hanging on the ceiling anymore and it look clean.

Most importantly, I can bid my ever nauseating "roommates" an everlasting GOODBYE.
Congratulate me!

3 comments:

м裏.jëиz said...

euuu... spiders~
at least they dont fly.

think cockroaches instead.
probably the gross-est insect ever!!

these creatures are of no use anyway. whoever made them?

jacob said...

Jena,
there is a big cockroach living in my hostel room too...
but I kinda like it,
and I would never think of killing it,
dun euuuuuuuuu,
becuz he is one of my beloved roommate,
And his name is "xiao keong".
If u dun mind, I can intro this "cockroach" to u.

Anonymous said...

Tonto, subnormal.