Monday, February 09, 2009

My New Hairstyle


Ladies & Gentlemen,

What u r going to c is my recent "EXTREME" makeover.

Before u hav a look at my recent pic, let me tell you first what made me come to a decision to do this makeover.

Well, there are 2 major reasons.

First of all, it's my ever disturbing FRINGE.

My fringe just kept bothering me and I always have to comb my hair with my five fingers to be like a side fringe.

Lately, I found it hasn't been working out for me.

So, on 1st of Feb, I made a BRAVE by cutting my beggar-liked hair off before i went back to UUM.

The second reason is my mother, who kept muttering at me and urging me to cut my hair off.

It's just very annoying that finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

So, I headed to Joy Salon and asked the barber to do sth with my hair.

At last, I walked out from the shop looking like this:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


.


.


.


.


.


.

.



Sorry, wrong pic, should be this one :



So, what do u think about my new hairstyle?


During these few days, I hav been critisized by almost everyone I met.
Some said I look like:



A Wang/Roger Kwok (Pic from the TVB drama - Life Made Simple)

Sometimes, I do really think I look like him when facing the mirror.

some said I look like:



a handsome from China whose name is Xiao Chen.

Honestly, he is far handsome than me.

We have nothing in common except the chopped bangs.

By the way, to those who said I look like:



FxxK YOU


Lastly, I strongly recommend this hairstyle to those who r having problems with their fringe.

It has become much eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasier for me to manage my hair now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah, u don say i oso no realise dao ur hair style is so so look like ah wong wo... hahahaha..... bt quite ok la. no so ugly..... hahaha...

Anonymous said...

hi...Ah wong..wakaka..me goin to enjoy holiday ^^ take care ^^

moon

KIT@kenn0202 said...

OMFG
AH WONG arrrrr

Anonymous said...

so suitable for u^^
try other next like Ronaldo 's hairstlye

jacob said...

Plz dun call me A Wang...Plz
By the way, plz type ur name as well next time when u r using anonymous to leave comment...
Thz...