Saturday, February 14, 2009

Perfume

Yesterday was a dizzy day.

On doing my BLM exam, I encountered a dilemma.

It wasn't about the difficulty factor of the questions.

Let me just use the illustrations below to describe my dilemma at that time:

Basically, I was surrounded by three malay girls, A, B, &C.


At first, I was so energetic and couldn't wait to get the paper done.

However, soon after the exam started, I could smell trouble next to me.


It was the A malay girl, who had put on tons of bad perfume which smelled like she scrubbed herself with a moldy lemon.

It really gave me a big HEADACHE which nearly made me pass out.

I mean, an examination room isn't a suitable place for such olfactory violent.

Luckily I was strong enough to sustain myself to finish my paper.

Putting on wrong perfume is usually a common mistake that young people make.

They tend to use the wrong perfume or use the perfume wrongly.

So, plz make a study of it b4 you start to wear it.

Actually, perfume is just a mixture of essential oil and aroma compounds and solvent.

In a strange way, it is described in a musical metaphor as having three sets of 'notes'.

*Top notes : The scents that can be sensed immediately on application of a perfume.

*Middle notes : The scent that emerges when the top notes have dissapeared.

*Base notes: The scent of a perfume that appears after the departure of the middle notes.

Usually, sth that smells soft like citrus will be used as top notes whereas sth that smells heavy like sandalwood will be used as base notes.

The A malay girl probably made a mistake by putting on too much perfume since she only smells the top notes when she was spraying the perfume.

Besides, perfume can be divided into :





Usually, the many types of perfume that u c on the market are Eau De Paefum and Eau De Toillete.


You should choose the right perfume according to ur age, budget and place to attend.

From a man's perspective, I think a young lady should choose to use a perfume that is soft, nature, sweet and sexy.

Dun choose sth that is designed for the 30to40-year-old, like Chanel no.05.

Reaching age 20, many of my friends have already started to use perfume.

Most of them smells like… what girls should smell like naturally!

Just fresh, and clean,

(Well done, girls!)

and they really owe their good-smelling to the perfume below:

The one that I like to smell most is the iconic unisex fragrance CK one.

The many editions of CK one:

The latest ck one relaunched on January 20 (the same day as Obama’s inauguration).

That's how it looks:

I have to say that this is the most natural perfume that I have ever smelled.

The other one that the girls like most is Anna Sui Dolly Girl Perfume:

My friend, Celine who is a Die Hard "Dolly Girl" Fan, says that the pink doll smells the lightest, the white doll smells moderate and the blue doll smells the heaviest.

Though it's a bit scary to look at the dolls, they smell good.

So, for the sake of MEN HEALTH,

ladies,

Plz choose the right PERFUME that suits you the most.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come u looks more familiar with gal's perfume?
u even never mention abt man's perfume.
oh ya...i forgot u r a beauty....
wakakakakaak....
RICson

jacob said...

i'm recommending the perfume to the girls, not the guy...
aiyo, if u really wan me to recommend some to u,nvm, next time when i meet u i will certainly tell u which one is good...