Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Happy Reunion ^-^


1.12.08

Regarding the title above,

I’m talking about the gathering today with Herman, Fei, Nobita, Jimmy, Jena, and Hui Teng.

At 11am plus, Herman and I arrived at Timesquare as we had promised.

While waiting for the guys to turn up, we went window-shopping.

Jena was the first to turn up, followed by Hui Teng, Jimmy and Nobita.

And our BIG BROTHER – Fei, was the last one to arrive when all of us was having our lunch in Da Men (Japanese Restaurant located in Low Yat).

While waiting for our meals to be served, we chatted to catch up on each other’s news.

After our lunch, we went to SEED in SG.WANG to have a look at the “very cheap clothes” (claimed by Jimmy).

Christmas Sales were everywhere.

It’s worthwhile buying clothes now.

So, as a SMART CONSUMER, I didn’t hesitate to try on the clothes and buy some.

(To my sister who is reading this blog right now,
I’m not wasting money on some unnecessary clothes,
I’m buying it for the CNY.)

After the shopping spree, we headed to the Timesquare again.

We intended to watch movie.


However, due to some reasons, we ended up “Yam Cha”ing in Gasoline.


Game that we played inside Gasoline.
I’m not sure what it was called in English.



The actual fun of the whole games was coming from Hui Teng.

She was not very good at removing and balancing the blocks.

So, she lost 3 out of 5 games.

I mean……very “impressive”, Hui Teng!

Our gathering come to an end at 4.3pm plus.

(Pic that we took b4 we left.)

I had a lot fun today.

Though I dunno why it’s so difficult for us to plan a nice schedule early,
but thanks God,
the not-so-planned gathering turned out to be more amusing than I thought.

2 comments:

м裏.jëиz said...

i had so much fun!

cant wait to see you all again!

Anonymous said...

=.="
I wont said so la...
coz as a SMART CONSUMER, it really worth to get some clothes now!BUT..dun over spend ar! :P