Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas!

Today is the fabulous Christmas Eve.

And I celebrated with my beloved friends at UUM.

Once after the Com 2 exam, Alex and Keong went to Jitra to buy food for Christmas celebration tonight.

At the same time, they would take the birthday cake that they had ordered at Secret Resipe.
Meaning to say that, someone's birthday falls on the Christmas and we would celebrate her birthday simultaneously with the Christmas Party.

She totally had no idea about it and Alex and Keong wanted to spring a suprise on her.
The party started at 8pm.
However, due to the latecomers (including me), we started it at 9 plus.

Instead of eating turkey and drinking good wine, we had K.F.Chicken and Pepsi Cola as our Christmas meal.

Obviously, it was way affordable for students like us.

Yet, it was a nice Christmas meal.

After the "fabulous" Christmas meal, we played the "123 BIANG!" game.

Losers had to choose to play either "truth" o "dare".
We really got to know each others after the "truth or dare" game.
Time went by.

.



.



.



.



.



At 12am on the dot, the birthday cake was taken out...

There she is, our Main Character of the day - Trista!
8 of us.
Hami and I
The guy in green color t-shirt is Nano.
He really looks childish.
Trista and I
By the end of the party, I had a queer sensation as if something was happening, yet I didn't know what was exactly going on.
Keong's kinda upset...Definitely there was something happening between Keong and Alex.
Girl or Money problems?
Probably is the former one.
Anyway, during the gift exchange session, I was glad that I received a Taufu-like saving box from Alex.
Luckily, it wasn't the Luxury Biscuit - by Hami (cuz I think Hami's gift is the worst one among the bunches of gifts).
I'm sorry to say that, Hami.
That's how I celebrated my Christmas this year.
Quite ordinary...yet it's peaceful cuz the celebration just involved few of my friends only.

No comments: