Friday, December 26, 2008

Anecdote of A-Famosa Trip : Last Day

12.12.08

Today was the last day for our trip.
b4 we left, we managed to take as many pics as we could in front of our "house".
Beware the Girls!
Herman vs Jacob!
Ostentation vs Diffidence!

(Best Friends 4ever!)

At 9am, 9 of us, as u can see from the pic, were taxied to the Tampin Bus Terminal.

At 9.3am, from Tampin, we took the Transnational bus back to KL.

Once we had reached the Pudu Bus Terminal, Wai Hou headed to his uncle's house by taking LRT, whereas Fei went bac to Bentong first alone, leaving the other 7 of us in the Petaling Street.

It's freaking nostalgic when I came to Petaling Street.

Cuz this was the place that i used to come for tuition every Friday when I was in Form 6.

Before we left for Bentong, we went to have our lunch in Petaling Street.

It was 4pm when we finally reached Bentong.

The busy schedule hadn't finished yet.

I had to start packing my stuff once i reached home.

At 9 pm, I was taken by Pui Kuan to the Bentong Bus Station and boarded the 9.3pm bus back to UUM.

Finally, I could take a rest inside the bus.

Below is the summing-up of the journey that i had took today :

This had really been a hectic day for me.
And to my Bentong Frens,
C u guys at CNY!

2 comments:

м裏.jëиz said...

yerr... someone came to petaling street but din call me. =(

jacob said...

I just went there for few hours!
And i was really in a rush!