Thursday, November 27, 2008

“Final”ly, it’s over!


25.11.08

My last paper – Introduction to Accounting Principle took place today.

This whole week, I seemed to “live for” this paper.

The day before the exam, I couldn’t help myself to stop thinking about my “after-the-exam schedule”.

It kept frustrating my attempt to do my revision.

Anyhow, I carried it through.

Concerning the paper this time, I have probably screwed it up.

cuz the questions were so tough and tricky.

Even the accounting students think the questions were tough.

Anyway, I have nth to repent of cuz I have already tried my best.

To celebrate the finished final exam, we went to Kuala Perlis to try the well-known seafood meal.

We rented two “kereta sapu” cuz there were 10 of us, including Jun, Jian Ning, Hong, Hami, Boon, Hua, Chun, The Dog, and one Dun-know-wat-his-name-is.

During the journey, we had a slight “accident”.

One of our cars was running out of gas.

So damned funny!


In order to “save” the car, the other car had to go to the nearest petrol station to buy petrol.

Luckily, problem was solved soon after the petrol was bought.

None of us was familiar with the road to KP.

So again, it was very lucky for us to reach our destination safe and sound.

The restaurant was called Hai-Tien (Sea-Sky).

My first impression of it was shabby and dilapidated.


It seemed as if it’s going to shatter anytime.

However, the food there was exceptionally delicious.



(Food we’ve ordered.)

The fried You-Tiao was the most delicious one.

Thinking of it now made me drool.



(We took pic after the excellent meal!)

Jun was taking the Da Bau.

We reached our hostel at around 10pm.

What a tiring day!

No comments: