Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye Bye 2008!

Time is ticking, fast and before we knew it the year is coming to a close.

For me myself, I am always scrambling for time as there are so many things I’m trying to finish before 2008 bid me a goodbye.

On the other hand, I’m wondering what meaningful things had I done for this whole year.

Erm…

Well, I have gone through a lot of things for this year – 2008.

#1: Working at Advertising Department in GH,

There were some sweet memories and of course, some “bitter” memories.

I have learned what is called “Office Politic”, how to deal with double-faced people and last but not least, how to protect myself from being exploited.

I have to admit that this bad patch do really widen my very limited vision.

Anyhow, I was glad to make acquaintance of some very nice seniors, supervisors and trainees around that time.

(Advertising Department - My fellow Friends.)

#2: Get my not-so-good STPM result,

Frankly speaking, I felt rather disappointed with my result when I first got it.

“Life isn’t just about EXAM!” as my dear friend, Patricia’s saying goes.

Whenever I thought about this saying, I felt kinda…easy.

So, here, I wanna say “Thank You” to you, Pat.

#3: To further my study in UUM – Sintok, Kedah,

Do you know what is my first reaction when I was told that I was taken by UUM?

I called Utar, asked them about the July Intake, and made a plan to study Actuarial Science in Utar.

Thank God I didn’t make that choice,
Cuz now only I realize that study doesn’t depend on location.

Instead, it depends much on you yourself.

After talking much about my 2008 History, well, I think it’s the time of the year I pen down my list of things I want to achieve for the following year.

Erm…

Let just talk about it next year, cuz I’m very lazy to set goals and achieve them at the moment.

Lastly, I wanna wish everyone who’s reading this blog right now,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

KIT@kenn0202 said...

Happy NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
BTW why doesnt have my pic include at ther?

藍空 said...

lol, becoz u resign already
besides, y u 2 like to talk about genting?
tat is ur best things happen during 2008?haha
Happy new year anyway

jacob said...

Cuz i think i really learned a lot from there...
n to kit,
around tt time, u hav oredy resigned.