Friday, November 21, 2008

Alone!


20.11.08

Starting from today (till 25th), I have to live alone in Room #302,

Cuz all of my roommates already went home tonight.

At first, I thought this was going to be good to me, cuz I think I can focus 100% on my account revision without any distraction.

I guess I was wrong.

Cuz I’m freaking lonely now!

No more hullabaloo raised by Nano.

And no more Japanese songs and “Bleach” cartoon animations played by Keong.

The room just feels so empty now.
.
.
.
Telling u secretly,

Tonight I’m going to sleep at Boon’s room (which is opposite to my room).

It’s not like I’m timid as a hare to sleep alone,

It’s just because few days ago, we had a “UUM Ghost Story Convention” where we talked about ghost stories which are primarily concerned with UUM.

Frankly speaking, those stories really did freak me out.


I also hav learned some Pantang from the ghost stories.


Pantang#1: try to put sth on ur cupboard so tt it wont look so empty.


If not,


~someone would sit on it and watch u when u r sleeping~


Pantang #2 : try to put sth on ur mattress as well when u left for s'where.


If not,



~someone would sleep on it and occupy that bed~

Anyhow, today I mainly spent my time with two of my beloved roommates.
We went to have lunch in Subaidah.

Then, we, Alex Keong, Nano, Jun and I had our last DOTA battle (for this sem).

At night, we had dinner at TNB.


Then, 10pm plus, Alex, Boon and I sent Nano and Keong off at University INN.



(Pic we took b4 Keong and Nano (green arrow) left.)

5 more days to go,
by then it’s my turn to go home after my last paper.

What I should do now is Gambatei for my last paper.

GAM GAM GAM, GAMBATEI!



No comments: