Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Exam

Today my mid-term accounting exam was going to be held at 8.30pm. Feeling nervous.

7.30pm Boon, Hamizan and I started to walk to DTSO( where I’m going to sit for my exam).

It was raining.

I told myself, the rain was just another obstacle for me to overcome it.

Ella, ella, under Boon’s umbrella.

1st time for me to sit for my exam at night.

This made me feel kind of weird. Maybe this is the way how the university operates.

8.30pm. lot of students waiting outside the hall. Dunno what were the lecturers doing inside, took time so long. Wasn't that the lecturers should let us go inside the hall 15 minutes earlier before the exam starts?

Look at Hamizan's face. Filled with anxiety.
*( Hamizan = chinese + malay )

Some of the questions were exactly the same one as what my lecturer discussed in my class before.

Quite confident at the beginning.

However, the end part didn’t come easy to me. Sigh…

I made many common mistakes when I was doing the transactions part. The damn “insurance expense” confused me with the damn “prepaid insurance”.

Aiyo! Lost many marks there.

Next time I should really brush up my accounting basic so that these these small mistakes won’t happen again.

Jacob, Gambateikudasai!

3 comments:

KIT@kenn0202 said...

ei visitlah http://kenn0202sphere.blogspot.com/ from hin kit@nobita i add u in my link jor make the chatbox lar

м裏.jëиz said...

hey link me up la... and make the chatbox...

or else have to alwiz write comment...

jY said...

gambate ya...