Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jai Ho!

I just finished my 2nd sem.

It seems so fast and I thought I will be rather busy after that.

Apparently, I was wrong.

Finding work in Bentong is as hard as giving birth.

Meeting with continual rejection make me so frustrated.

Sometimes I feel like slapping the face of the employer when the words " Sorry, there's no vacancy at this time" popped out from the employer's mouth.

Fortunately, my self control is so strong that I can help doing that.

Unemployment, sliding fund price, boring n dull lifestyle...

Is that what a recession means?

(I think "Yes")

OMG, I cant believe all these things happen to me.

What should I do?

Oh, no, I'm not going to be beaten down by this kinda situation.

I think what i need to do is keep on finding,

otherwise just stay at home, meet some old frens, do some reading ( what i call "invest in yourself"), o mayb join Auntie Soh on some boring meetings (which could be "fun" n meaningful), n wait until the opening of the new sem.

BTW, not forgetting to sing,

Jai Ho!

Jai Ho!

Jai Ho!

(May victory be yours!)

No comments: